$3.50 This is a comprehensive unit with a focus on Oxymoron and Onomatopoeia infused with common core standards (CCSS) and skills.
Oxymoron worksheets include:
• Locating Oxymoron in Sentences
• Oxymoron True and False
• Oxymoron Fill in the Blank
• Define the Oxymoron Meaning
• Oxymoron Paragraph Template
• Oxymoron Illustration Worksheet
• Oxymoron Answer Keys provided
Onomatopoeia worksheets include:
• Locating Onomatopoeia in Sentences
• Onomatopoeia True and False
• Onomatopoeia Fill in the Blank
• Define the Onomatopoeia Meaning
• Onomatopoeia Paragraph Template
• Onomatopoeia Illustration Worksheet
• Onomatopoeia Answer Keys provided
• Oxymoron and Onomatopoeia Sentence Sort
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships and nuances in word meanings.
• Distinguish the literal and nonliteral meanings of words and phrases in context (e.g., take steps).
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
• Use context (e.g., definitions, examples, or restatements in text) as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
Interpret figurative language in context.