Included in this download are 24 Task Cards that involve creating code for Ozobot, using the website .
Materials - You will need:
- 24 Task Cards printed out (I recommend printing them on cardstock and laminating for future use).
- Ozobots & chargers (I prefer 1 Ozobot for every 2 students)
- Access to the website for students.
- Establish charging routines and procedures for Ozobots
- Allow students to explore the website and learn how to create code for ozobot with the website.
- You might also introduce the website, whole class, and demonstrate using the website to program Ozobot.
- Provide the Task Cards for students to use.
- Allow students to read the Task Card, and come up with a plan for completing the task together.
- Then allow them to use the block codes in to follow the directions on the task card.
- Once they have created the code on , students will need to load the code into the Ozobot, directly through the screen.
- Students will test their code by double pressing the power button on Ozobot.
- Once they have completed the task, students can move on to another card (at teacher’s discretion).