Students will practice coding their Ozobot using markers to get their turkey to the finish line!
Courses include a finished line course, partially lined courses, and an advanced challenge where students how to finish the course with correct codes in order for their Ozobot to reach the finish line.
- 3 Different Courses (easy-intermediate-advanced)
- Printable Mini Student Code Cheat Sheets (color)
- A Dress Up Ozobot STEM Challenge
- A Creative Writing Assignment to Accompany the Race
- A Reading Companion Activity to use with The Great Turkey Race
Each course has two options for printing. A black and white line and a partial color. That's 6 different course options total!
Check out my Gingerbread Ozobot Challenge
Need more Thanksgiving activities:
Squanto and the Pilgrims
Thanksgiving ELA Printables K-2
Turkey in Disguise FREEBIE
Thank you for your feedback!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.