This activity includes 10 questions dealing with the ozone layer. The activity includes a worksheet with the questions. Students will have to scan the QR codes to find out the answers to the questions.
This activity could be used for note-taking, a class assignment, review, and more! One suggestion is to used them as your "notes" and can be glued into interactive notebooks!
You may choose to place QR Codes all over the room, or just give each individual or group a sheet of their own with all QR codes on it.
I have included the QR Codes on separate pages as well as all on one sheet of paper.
1) What is ozone?
2) What is the ozone layer?
3) What layer of the atmosphere is the ozone layer located?
4) Ozone is a natural gas that is also found the in ______________. It is considered to be “bad” here because at high concentrations, it is a pollutant.
5) What is happening to the ozone layer?
6) How are we affecting the ozone layer?
7) Why are CFCs harmful to the ozone layer?
8) Give some examples of other ozone-eating chemicals.
9) The ozone layer above the Antarctic has been particularly impacted. Why is that?
10) Will the ozone layer recover?
Answer Key is included!
★ Check out my other atmosphere products!
Atmosphere Task Cards
Atmosphere Word Search: Essential Standards: 7.E.1.1 - 7.E.1.6