I created this packet of math activities and games to use in a 3rd grade classroom (although it could easily be used for introductions or reviews in other grades). The entire theme of the packet is pandas, however, the activities are easy to incorporate into any classroom and use over and over again.
In the packet you will get 6 different activities/games:
1. Multiplication Munch: A file folder game for practicing multiplication problems. The problems range from 1's-10's. Includes teacher directions, student directions, multiplication cards, game board, and playing pieces.
2. Panda Puzzlers: 2 different number crosswords to practice addition. Both puzzles come with answer keys for easy grading.
3. Bamboo Bits: A great way to practice naming fractions and equivalent fractions. This activity includes materials for a file folder game as well as a worksheet and answer key.
4. Patterned Pandas: Use these 2 worksheets to help your students focus on recognizing patterns (shape and number). Answer key is included.
5. Lost in the Jungle: A hands-on way to practice directions (north, east, south, and west). Students use a map of Asian animals to follow directions and fill in a worksheet. Answer key is included.
6. Flipping, Sliding, and Turning for Joy: Fantastic for introducing or practicing naming flips, slides, and turns. Answer key is included.
After you use please be sure to leave feedback-- you can earn credit toward future purchases on TPT! Thank you!