A Lesson Presentation on Paragraph Writing. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on paragraph writing.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Well formulated, measurable and SMART Objectives and Outcomes
2. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
3. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on Paragraph Writing
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions and Answers
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Paragraph Structure
7. Collaborative Group Tasks - Exercises (4)
8. Differentiated Activity that provides learning opportunity for level learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
11. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes
12. Home Learning for Reinforcement
13. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Paragraphing to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their writing skills.