Use these 40 task cards with your students to help them practice solving word problems that include PARALLEL LINES CUT BY A TRANSVERSAL.
What is Included:
This resource includes 40 task cards, a student answer sheet, and an answer key. Your students will love working with these task cards.
How to Use:
I place one task card on each of my students desks and give them 2-3 minutes to complete the problem and record their answer on their answer sheet. Once time is up I have my students "scoot" to the next desk to solve the new problem. The students LOVE doing this activity because it gets them moving. I highly recommend printing these task cards and answer key on card stock. Laminate them if possible so that they can be used for years. These task cards are perfect for reinforcing concepts through individual student practice, pair-share, early finishers, and assessment prep.
✔ Identifying Angle Pairs (Alternate Interior Angles, Alternate Exterior Angles, Same-Side Interior Angles, Same-Side Exterior Angles, Corresponding Angles, Vertical Angles)
✔ Finding the Missing Angle
✔ Solving an Equation
Common Core Aligned :
* 8.G.5 - Use informal arguments to establish facts about the angle sum and exterior angle of triangles, about the angles created when parallel lines are cut by a transversal, and the angle-angle criterion for similarity of triangles.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
* Parallel Lines and Transversal UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
* 8th Grade Common Core MEGA-BUNDLE
* Middle School Math MEGA BUNDLE
More PARALLEL LINES CUT BY A TRANSVERSAL Resources:
* Parallel Lines and Transversal PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
* Parallel Lines and Transversal MAZE, RIDDLE, & COLORING PAGE
* Parallel Lines and Transversal TASK CARDS
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.