Do your students know how to paraphrase? Do your students tend to copy sentences straight out of a book?
These simple paraphrasing task cards will engage your students with their high-interest topics and unusual facts. This resource is perfect for mini-lessons, small group instruction, or add it to a writing center.
- 32 High-Interest Paraphrasing Cards
- How to Say It In Your Own Words Poster
- 2 Student Answer Forms
What Buyers Are Saying:
- "Loved the task cards. It made practicing paraphrasing so much easier."
- "Great for students who have trouble putting ideas in their own words."
- "Paraphrasing is a skill that it is difficult to find resources for. These task cards were very helpful!"
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you find this resource beneficial in your classroom.
Please remember that these activities are for just you and your students.
If you would like a copy of this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at a great discounted price.
Electronic distribution is limited to SINGLE classroom use only. Do not post this product electronically in ANY form. Do not copy or sell any part of this product. To do so violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright © Alison Monk All rights reserved the author.
The Literacy Garden LLC
For more ideas and teacher tips:
♥ The Literacy Garden is committed to designing resources that help students grow in ELA proficiency and become successful readers and writers. I'd love to hear how this resource worked with your class!