PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
We’ve taught the math skills.
Our students have mastered the content.
But sometimes, standardized tests can feel not like just a measure of learning, but also a measure of test-taking ability. Our kids need exposure to the test format and the question structure in order to be successful. That’s why I put together this pack of printables.
The TEST PREP Print & Go Pack #2 includes 10 pages of Grade 3 math printables.
This Test Prep Pack is available at a discount in the Test Prep Print & Go BUNDLE.
This pack is designed to give kids a range of experiences with a variety of question formats and vocabulary, and to familiarize them with these test elements before testing day.
Students are asked to solve multi-step problems, to use mathematical reasoning, and to interpret information in multiple ways. These printables use an easy-to-read font, and plenty of work space is provided. You'll find these packs to be rigorous, thoughtfully designed, and well-aligned to the standards.
Care has been taken to include a variety of question formats:
• fill in the blank
• multiple choice
• multiple choice with multiple correct answers
• plausible distractors for multiple choice questions to provide opportunities for discussion ("Let's figure out why this answer choice isn't correct...")
All work is based on the Common Core Math Standards for third grade. Blackline “My Test Prep Packet” and "My Grade 3 Math Review" cover pages are included, should you choose to use this as a student packet.
Please click the green "Preview" button above for a closer look at the complete file!
This TEST PREP Print & Go Pack is useful as:
• whole group, guided practice in using test question formats,
• morning work or as a "bell ringer" activity,
• spiral math review,
• skills practice for early finishers,
• small group work,
• homework, or
• in math centers.
FOLLOW MY STORE to receive email updates on upcoming freebies and teaching resources!
You may also be interested in these Grade 3 CCSS-aligned math products:
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive customized email updates about this store, and be the first to know when new products are added.