Also included in
- Updated for distance learning! This Back to School Bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Use these Back to School Activities for Middle School and High School cl$27.85$43.60Save $15.75
- This back-to-school bundle of organizational tools includes digital forms, get-to-know-you surveys, parent communication forms, an editable syllabus, and more. Suitable for Google Classroom® and online learning!⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 10% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1. Back$9.50$10.70Save $1.20
- This parent communication bundle includes editable forms, parent surveys, and Google Sheets® tracking tools to collect and record important parent information, student information, and parent correspondence. ⚡⚡⚡ SAVE 25% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1. PARENT COMMUNI$10.75$12.65Save $1.90
Gather important student information and parent contact info using this editable meet the teacher form. Establish parent communication using these digital and ready-to-print templates for Microsoft PowerPoint® and Google Forms®.
ESTABLISH COMMUNICATIVE RELATIONSHIPS
COLLECT IMPORTANT STUDENT INFORMATION
DIGITAL, EDITABLE, AND READY-To-PRINT FORMS
Communication with parents and/or guardians is an essential aspect of any holistic classroom. Parent-teacher communication can support classroom management and can also help your students reach their learning goals. This resource will help you establish communication with your students' families and will serve as a foundation for your relationship with parents and/or guardians.
The form enables you to introduce yourself, your team, and your school. The editable forms include a section to provide information including your classroom location, office hours, and email address, as well as the names of any colleagues that work within your classroom.
This form will also prompt parents and/or guardians to provide their contact information and preferred methods of communication. Additionally, parents and/or guardians will have the opportunity to share any important information about their child.
For organizational purposes, this form only requests one point of contact per student. If a student lives in more than one household, I encourage them to take home as many forms as needed or to complete the digital form for a representative from each household.
The editable forms include the option to outline any additional paperwork you have added to this form. Options could include a course syllabus, permission form, or outline of grading policies.
This resource includes a ready-to-print form, along with a digital version for Google Forms®. Simply follow the instructions within this resource to make a copy to your Google Drive®.
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE for Procedures and Routines. This bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Click here to preview this resource.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Back To School Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on June 9, 2021.