IT IS IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS DOCUMENT ANY INTERACTIONS YOU HAVE WITH YOUR STUDENTS' FAMILIES
This is necessary for several reasons. You want to be sure you follow-up on conversations with parents and take the steps necessary to collaborate on ensuring student success. It is also important to have a detailed record if conflict arises. Knowing when you spoke, what was said, and who was involved will be crucial if you are ever questioned by administration on any issues.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
✓ This resource makes it easy to keep track of phone calls, emails, face to face meetings and any other communication you may have.
✓ It will keep your notes organized and easy to reference.
✓ You will be prepared for any unexpected meetings with administration.
✓ You can use your notes as documentation for your teacher evidence binder.
Included in this 13 page resource you will find…
• 2 Binder Covers for Documentation Binder(EDITABLE)
• Divider for Teacher Binder (EDITABLE)
• 3 versions of Colorful Communication Logs (EDITABLE)
• 3 versions of Black and White Communication Logs (EDITABLE)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Karen said..."Now I'm looking forward to keeping track of parent communication with these lovely log notes! Thank you for using your creativity to make something practical so fun to use!”
☺ Amanda M. said...“Thank you! Keeping a log of parent contacts is so important. It really can save you in the long run when that dificult parent wants to act like they never knew there were any problems. This is a great file!"
☺ Karen S. said... "I was planning on sprucing up my form this summer--you saved me lots of time! These are SUPER cute!! Karen :o)"
☺ Judy R. said...“Beautiful way to collect my notes when I interact with parents. I love this resource."
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!