Are your students wanting to rush through the state tests like mine? Do your students have testing anxiety?
Sometimes it can be hard to motivate students to sit for a long period of time and take a long test! PARCC Motivation Incentives are a great way to encourage good testing practices during your state testing.
How to use this product:
1. Print and cut the 8 different tickets.
2. While your students are testing, walk around and "catch" them doing something awesome!
3. They will write their name on the ticket.
4. At the end of the test, collect the tickets and draw a name or two or three.
5. The chosen names get a small prize!
8 Motivational Tickets
- I was caught checking my work twice!
- I was caught being extra quiet while others finished testing.
- I was caught reading the directions carefully.
- I was caught showing my work during the math test.
- I was caught creating a graphic organizer or outline for a writing response.
- I was caught taking my time on my test.
- I was caught using the testing tools appropriately.
- I was caught persevering through a difficult problem.