GRAMMAR ACTIVITIES / PARTS OF SPEECH / MOVIE THEME
This mini unit ( 24 pages ) is a wonderful resource that will allow YOUR STUDENTS TO CREATE THEIR OWN GRAMMAR ACTIVITIES and SORTS!
I've been using them with my students for a time and they like them so much that I decided to share them with you!
You can use them:
1) Centers ( have the students work together creating the activities / then exchange with another group or student, and solve! )
3) Cooperative Learning Groups ( again, awesome for student created ideas! )
4) Independent work
5) Teacher created activities
Your students will enjoy WORKING TOGETHER, CREATING THEIR OWN ACTIVITIES WITH THEIR CLASSMATES and even CORRECTING THEM!
* 8 parts of speech sorts:NOUNS, VERBS, ADJECTIVES, ADVERBS, PREPOSITIONS, CONJUNCTIONS, PRONOUNS
* Plural Nouns
* Multiple templates for the students to create / practice parts of speech
Another option: YOU can create your own activities or guide the students to create them with you. Then solve with partners or group!
Have fun with these!