A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources on Parts of Speech. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Parts of Speech.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Parts of Speech Bingo
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Video on 8 Parts of Speech
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Quiz
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Parts of Speech Meaning and Examples
7. Collaborative Group Task – Online Exercises, Pair and Share
8. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
10. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - KWHLAQ
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 8 Exercises on 8 POS
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
13. Educational Tools and Resources to Scaffold the Low Achievers
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Parts of Speech to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their language skills.