I am excited to introduce this fun and interactive foldable/graphic organizer that students can use to write down notes on active/passive cell transport. Students can write down lecture notes on this concept and create a foldable that keeps the examples of active-passive cell transport organized. Make sure you do the following:
1. Do not print out the cover page on this document
2. You want to print out page 2-3, using the "print front and back" page option.
2. Cut off the 4 white border sides on page 3.
3. Fold all dotted lines in.
4. One side should have the table and the other side of the booklet should have the cell membrane illustration.
5. Students can follow along with your lecture notes on this important vocabulary.