PAUL REVERE’S RIDE Foldable Poetry Brochure - Challenge your students to dig deeper into poetry while you engage them in a fun format! This six-sided brochure hits on all the important Common Core-aligned poetry skills with specific prompts related to the poem. A convenient answer key is included.
SIX-SIDED BROCHURE TOPICS:
1. Illustration of Imagery Example with Relevant Lines
2. Poem Summary
3. Close Reading Questions
4. Poetic Devices
5. Figurative Language
This Product Includes:
1. PAUL REVERE’S RIDE Foldable Brochure – An attractively-designed 2-page template, to be printed back-to-back. Students write directly on the brochure after reading the poem. There are six columns for student responses.
2. PAUL REVERE'S RIDE Full Text - A copy of the poem, ready to use.
3. ANSWER KEY – A complete, detailed answer key is provided.
4. TEACHING TIPS AND COMMON CORE STANDARDS – Suggestions for using this resource and Common Core Standards reflected in this resource are noted.
My students love creating these brochures, and I know they are analyzing the poem deeply. Partner work to discuss text and responses promotes differentiation. Cover illustrations give just the right touch for a great bulletin board or hall display!
Thank you! --Joy
Check out some of my other Common Core products by clicking below:
MINI-BOOK FOLDABLE for Literature Response – Common Core – Grades 5-6-7-8
ELA Assessment and Test Review MINI-BOOK - Grades 6-7-8 Common Core
Literature Stations with Task Cards for ANY Novel Drama or Story - Common Core
Common Core Differentiated Short Response Slips for Literature
Common Core Bell Ringers - 180 Daily Warm-Ups with Answer Slides