Also included in
- The EDITABLE bundle has finally arrived and is jam packed with over 700 pages of PBIS resources for teaching expectations in the classroom and around the school. If your school implements PBIS, then this is the ultimate resource for you. You have the ability to customize the posters and matching stu$62.65$89.50Save $26.85
- This PBIS Growing MEGA Bundle is filled with the most popular products from my store to help you set expectations throughout the school, teach rules in the classroom, and build community with your students. This bundle is jam packed with 34 packs (20 of which are FULLY EDITABLE!) with 1,900+ pages o$150.15$214.50Save $64.35
My bestselling PBIS resource now FULLY EDITABLE and in a BLACK theme! You now have the ability to customize 88 pages of posters and matching student materials to fit the rules of your school! Choose and edit the posters to best fit your school expectations and the matching student printable pages will automatically be populated to match your edited poster! Be sure to download the preview to see more about how to edit and the materials that are included.
Here's what's included in this pack (ALL EDITABLE!):
- Directions for how to edit this product using Adobe
- 4 color PBIS rules posters- Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible, School Rules (with directions for how to print in poster size- in black and bright green)
- 10 real-life photos with "I Can" statements for teaching expectations
- 8 differentiated student pages
- 6-page emergent reader student book
- Additional rules included: Be Kind, Be Honest, Be Accountable, Be Successful, Be Trustworthy, Be Cooperative, Be a Learner, Be Caring, Be Helpful, Be a Role Model, Be Ready, Be Involved, Be Peaceful, Be a Problem Solver, Be a Team Player, Be a Good Citizen, and Be Fair
- 2 blank posters and student pages to type your own schools rules
- Bonus: Does your school have 4 PBIS rules instead of 3? I've recently included a 4-rule option with an additional 2 posters and 4 student pages
Get your students off on the right foot with these resources for teaching school PBIS rules! I start teaching our school's three PBIS rules on day one of school and continue referring to them throughout the entire school year. With lots of practice and repetition, my students are able to tell me and their peers exactly how what are school rules are and how they should be followed.
Note about editing: The text in this product can be edited to match the rules and expectations of your school (you cannot edit the images or colors of the posters). You must have Adobe to edit this PDF. After downloading the product be sure that you open the PDF in Adobe (rather than Preview on a Mac). You will also need the free font KG Red Hands downloaded (available for free download on Teachers Pay Teachers).
What other teachers are saying about this resource:
❤️ "This product is amazing! If your building uses PBIS, this is a MUST have!"
❤️ "I love how thorough and specific these posters are. They were perfect for specifically stating expectations and reviewing our rules throughout the year."
❤️ "This was perfect for introducing our PBIS rules at the beginning of the year, brainstorming class rooms that went along, and reinforcing throughout the year. This was just what I needed!"
❤️ "I love how these are editable and diverse!"
❤️ "I like having these in my classroom as a reference for myself. It makes it easier to use the PBIS language."
About the author:
I am a kindergarten and first grade looping teacher in Portland, Oregon and I love creating resources for calm and engaging classrooms full of little learners! I have a Masters degree in Elementary Education as well as a minor in Special Education. When I'm not busy teaching or creating products for TPT you can find me spending time with my husband and dog, cooking, or watercolor painting!
Check out these other classroom management products in my store: