Are implementing PBIS student rewards? The simple teaching of PBIS is to reward students and promote positive behavior choices. This is a great classroom management system that is EASY to use and keep organized and FUN for your students. If you are looking for a way to encourage students to make good behavior choices and give them something exciting to work for, start implementing BEHAVIOR BUCKS!
To read more, check out my blog post...Ready to use PBIS Student Rewards System
Introducing BEHAVIOR BUCKS! This resource includes:
- Behavior Bucks $1, $5, $10 (each buck has an encouraging message)
- Classroom Cash $1, $5, $10
- Kindness Bucks $1, $5, $10 (each buck has an encouraging message)
- Behavior Bucks Tracking Sheet
- Behavior Bucks Tracking Sheet (editable)
- Spin-a-Reward template (2 templates available)
- Spin-a-Reward pre-filled (2 templates available)
- Reward Posters $1, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25
- Reward Posters with suggestions
- I will, So I posters (posters explaining rules and why it's important to follow them. Examples, "I WILL stay on task, SO I can make good grades and feel proud"
- Follow me on TPT
- Leave feedback on TPT
- Check out my blog: www.teachingdunnsimply.com
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
*If you have any questions or have any problems please email me at email@example.com