Also included in
- DIGITAL & PRINTABLE At Home Math Projects for 2nd & 3rd GradeThis listing is a BUNDLE of 7 of my Math Project Based Learning (PBL) Enrichment Packs. Each one is centered around an engaging project or topic to grab your students' attention and help them make real-world connections with math.$37.80$47.25Save $9.45
- Digital Google Classroom & Printable PBL Math Projects for Enrichment & Review This listing is a BUNDLE of 7 of my Math Project Based Learning (PBL) Enrichment Packs AND their Creative Pack Add-Ons! Each one is centered around an engaging project or topic to grab your students' attention and$51.80$65.75Save $13.95
- DIGITAL End of the Year Classroom Party & Celebration - Classroom CampoutThrow a digital classroom campout for the end of the year with your students!! This makes a fun way to celebrate together during distance learning. These camping activities are all fun to complete together on Google Classro$17.20$21.50Save $4.30
- Digital & Printable Math Projects for 2nd & 3rd Grade to use in Google SlidesThis listing is a MEGA BUNDLE of all of my Math Project Based Learning (PBL) Enrichment projects. Each one is centered around an engaging project or topic to grab your students' attention and help them make real-wor$91.80$114.75Save $22.95
- Printable and Digital PBL Math Projects & Tasks for 2nd & 3rd GradeThis listing is a COMPLETE BUNDLE of all my Project Based Learning (PBL) Enrichment projects and PBL tasks. Each one is centered around an engaging project or topic to grab your students' attention and help them make real-wor$140.70$201.00Save $60.30
Classroom Campout Math Activities - End of the Year Math Project Based Learning
This camping theme project will have your students practicing real-world math applications while having a BLAST! It's also perfect for an end of the year camping week and math review. This project based learning task is a great extension and enrichment activity for your early finishers. This project allows them to take a camping trip with their best friend for the weekend. They must make several decisions about their trip, practicing several common core math standards along the way. Students will love getting to purchase equipment and food, and plan for their fun weekend, and YOU will love the enriched math practice they get along the way.
This pack would be great for enriching second graders, perfect for third graders, and even a great review for upper grades! This is perfect for an end of the year cumulative or spiral math project!
This product is DIFFERENTIATED for you and your students, and includes U.S., Australian, and Canadian versions!! It also includes both Printable & Digital Google Slides versions.
•Camping Equipment: Students use addition/subtraction within 100 or 1,000 (Differentiated) to purchase camping equipment
•Camping Food: Students help other kids in the store count their money and make decisions about what they can and can't afford. Students practice counting, adding, and subtracting money.
•The Campgrounds: Students measure different camping equipment with an inch ruler, and use the measurements to set up and plan their campground.
•Camper's Schedule: Students create a schedule of meals and fun camping activities for their weekends. Students will practice elapsed time.
•Going on an Animal Hunt: Students go on a hike and see different animals. Students have to show the different animals they saw in fraction form.
•S'more Time: Students decide to host a campfire with other campers. They must make sure they have enough ingredients for s'mores by using arrays, multiplication, addition, and subtraction to answer questions.
•Gone Fishin: Students examine data about different fish that were caught and create a bar graph using the data. Students answer questions for the park ranger based on the data and bar graph.
►BUNDLE IT: Save 20% with this HUGE BUNDLE of PBL Math Projects!
►EXTEND THE PROJECT: Check out the Camping Trip Creative Pack here!!!
Check out more PBL Math Projects: