This is a collection of three of my PBS Game Board Interactive Visuals!!
Make them once and use them as your classroom or small group management tool all year!
This bundle contains:
Creation Station Incentive
Puzzle Piece Incentive
Building Block PBIS Incentive
These game boards are Positive Behavior Support (PBS) incentives that I use in my resource room with small groups who are working on Social Skills, Collaboration with Peers, and following Multi-Step Directions. I have also helped classroom teachers adapt them for whole group use. They are a great way to reward students with an opportunity to work collaboratively on high interest tasks.
The Big Idea: Set up the interactive game board on the wall, as students demonstrate expected behaviors they earn the opportunity to advance on the game board and choose items to contribute to the class celebration (Puzzle Party, Building Block Party, & Creation Party). Students eventually earn a “Party” where they work together using what they have earned. I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine have!
Three PBS Interactive Visuals for Collaborative Work and Classroom Management (PBS Building Blocks, PBS Creation Station, PBS Puzzle Party)
Each Game Board Includes
• Game Board Prep Instructions
• Instructions for use with Whole Group
• Instructions for use with Small Group
• How to throw a Collaborative Party
• Black and White Tokens for Small Group Use
• Color Tokens for Small Group Use
• Large Tokens for Whole Group Use
• Game Board Key
• Game Board Header
• Learning Target Color Visuals
• Learning Target Black and White Visual
• Game Board