A simple yet great, fun and interactive PDF format presentation on Classifying Organism based on 5th Grade Scott Foresman: Science textbook.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils this school year.
It is oriented to Unit A “Life Science”, Chapter 1 “Classifying Organisms” in Scott Foresman Science 2007 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Pearson. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
This chapter includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Why do we classify?
- Lesson 2: How do we classify vertebrates?
- Lesson 3: How do we classify invertebrates?
- Lesson 4: How are other organisms classified?
- it has 21 links to related videos on YouTube, TWIG, and Discovery Education (note: accounts are needed for TWIG and Discovery Education);
- links to vocabulary cards on pearsonsuccessnet.com (account is needed);
- explanation how to use dichotomous key with the "Sluruus Creatures" handout worksheet for students.
- it consists the interactive review "quiz" questions on one slide and the answer on the other;
- includes homework assignments of each lessonl
- pages #111 - 127 contain 1/2 page black and white foldables for interactive notebooks; page #128 blank foldable for other unlimited options.
It may contain a few minor errors that were overlooked while being made. If you spot any please let me know and I can fit the mistake and reload the presentation. Feel free to suggest changes if they are necessary. I always appreciate it.
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving! Works great for interactive Science class activities.
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.
✎ ITD Blog
You might be interested in the following related items:
♦ PDF Vertebrates and Invertebrates Animal Characteristics Handouts
♦ Insects Dichotomous Key Printables
♦ Dichotomous Key with monsters
PDF 5th Gr Life Science Chapter 1 Classifying Organisms Presentation
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License