It is a set of 12 color illustrated cards. Each one (1/4 page). It includes the cards of the following:
- declarative sentence,
- exclamatory sentence,
- imperative sentence,
- interrogative sentence,
- complete subject,
- complete predicate.
Each card has a description and examples of use. It definitely can be used as a desktop or take home reference. Students enjoy them as an illustrated colorful grammar glossary in the notebooks. They are great as the review for the grammar evaluation.
Print in color and laminate for extended use.
Use the flashcards in your Language Arts class when teaching a mini lesson on the 4 Kinds of Sentences, Interjection, Complete Subject and Predicate, even Verb.
I use it for "Lesson 5 Review" from StoryTown Theme I "Finding a Way" in Student’s Grammar Practice Book by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.The size is adorable!
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
You might consider purchasing the following:
- Lesson 1 "Declarative and Interrogative Sentences" PPT
- Lesson 2 "Imperative and Exclamatory Sentences; Interjections PPT
- Lesson 3 "Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 4 "Complete and Simple Subjects and Predicates" PPT
- Lesson 5 Review PPT
- Grammar Foldable - 4 Types of Sentences
- Grammar Foldable - Subjects and Predicates
- Set of 12 Grammar Flashcards
- Set of 12 Grammar Posters
- Grammar 4 Types of Sentences; Interjections Package
- quizzes INCLUDED!
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated.
PDF Flash Cards Types of Sentences Interjection Subject Predicate Complete Memos
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License