PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.87 MB | 7 pages
This file with foldables is perfect for your students' interactive grammar notebooks. Making foldables is a great way to review the following concepts:sentence, declarative sentence, interrogative sentence, imperative sentence, exclamatory sentence, and interjection.
The file includes:
- 1 page - a title page;
- 2 page - Venn diagram Foldable to compare and contrast declarative and interrogative sentences;
- 3 page - Venn diagram Foldable to compare and contrast imperative and exclamatory sentences;
- 4 page - Possible answers to fill both Venn diagrams (on the p. # 2 and 4) in;
- 5 page - Types of Sentences (6 window) foldable with heading;
- 6 page - Possible answers to fill in the 6 window foldable;
- 7 page - resources.
I am using these foldables to help my students review and study for our grammar tests and quizzes.
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.