This bundle in PDF format was was made to be introduce/ review the patriotic symbols of the United States of America. These creative handouts are simply perfect for your Interactive Notebooks of Social Studies.
It forces the student to engage in the topic. They can be given at the end of chapters/units to study before the tests; or even at the beginning of the chapters/units to be completed as you work through them. These are wonderful activities to add to your curriculum. Also, this unit meets the demands of the Common Core by having students interact with non-fiction materials in an engaging and fun way.
In the other words, this is a simple yet great printable file to challenge patriotic knowledge.
This file includes:
• 1 page - a title page;
• 2 page - an introductory background;
• 3 page - find the symbol and comprehension questions;
• 4 page - vocabulary pocket foldable;
• 5 - 8 pages - vocabulary cards;
• 9 & 10 pages - "The symbol of my School" foldable (print these pages on one sheet of paper);
• 11 & 12 pages - "The Symbols of U.S.A." foldable;
• 13 page - 6 large windows foldable for Patriotc Symbols of U.S.A;
• 14 page - The U.S. Flag and Design Your Own Flag worksheets;
• 15 page - Symbols Word Search and Lost in Maze worksheets;
• 16 page - The Bell of Liberty coloring page and Math Rolling game/worksheet;
• 17 page - white and black cube template with American Symbols;
• 18 page - colorful cube template with American Symbols;
• 19 page - resources.
It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated and subscribers are welcomed.
✎ ITD Blog
PDF Patriotic Symbols Printables for Interactive Notebooks and Fun Acitivies
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License