Discover engineering design secrets through these short simple activities. Your students will find out how to build a mini-catapult, distinguish the differences between the simple and complex machines, apply the physics knowledge to launch their objects as far as it is possible to compete in the mini class competition and much more!
This file includes:
- page #1 - a title;
- page #2 - a quick summary about machines and catapults; mini foldable with Venn diagram to compare simple and complex machines;
- pages #3 and 4 - illustrated instructions how to build a mini-catapult using craft sticks;
- page #5 - a worksheet for counting the average distance;
- page #6 - a worksheet for counting the average speed;
- page #7 - target for mini class competition;
- page #8 - spreadsheet to record the results of the competition,
Works great for interactive science classes and notebooks.
Thank you for your purchase! Feedback is always welcomed!