PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.52 MB | 74 pages
This is a simple yet great, fun and interactive presentation (in PDF format) on the United States Native Americans History based on 5th Grade Harcourt Horizons: United States History textbook.
I know there is a lot of information around. However, I wanted something more specific for my pupils this school year.
I haven't tested yet with my students but I believe the slideshow provides all necessary information to succeed in 5th grade. Feel free to suggest changes if they are necessary. I always appreciate it.
It is oriented to Unit I “The Land and Early People”, Chapter 2 “The Earliest Americans” in United States History 2005 Florida Edition Student’s Textbook by Harcourt School Publishers. However, the other book users will find it very useful too.
- it has a link to an introductory video about our planet Earth (Discovery Education account is needed);
- vocabulary table of the chapter; each word is linked to the meaning to the vocabulary online (account to e-book is needed);
- most of the slides have the related maps to the given information.
- it consists the interactive review "quiz" questions on one page and the answer on the other;
Chapter 2 "The Earliest Americans" includes the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: The First Americans
- Lesson 2: Ancient Indians
- Lesson 3: The Desert Southwest
- Lesson 4: The Northwest Coast and the Arctic
- Lesson 5: The Plains
- Lesson 6: The Eastern Woodlands
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving! Works great for interactive Social Studies class activities.
If there are some minor changes you would like to be made, please, let me know and I will do it. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.