You will find a series of several creative ready-to-use printables designed to help you reinforce the key concepts of the New England Colonies. The set, which adheres to national learning standards, is mostly self-explanatory or/and containing comprehensive instructions for classroom implementation, interactive student handouts, and class add-ons, and suggestions for vigorous activities that enhance learning and engage students in exploring and understanding colonial life in the New England Colonies of the Seventeenth Century. It is perfect for reviewing and preparation for evaluation on one of the original regions of the Thirteen Colonies.
This educational collection of handouts, posters, foldables, etc., is simply perfect for your interactive, interdisciplinary Social Studies classes in your classroom throughout the Unit of American Colonization: the New England Colonies. Interdisciplinary/cross-curricular worksheets and activities increase students' motivation for learning and their level of engagement in your classroom today or meet your weekly/ monthly goals to enhance their skills learned in Science, Math, Arts, etc.
They can be given at the end of chapters/units to study before the tests; or even at the beginning of the chapters/units to be completed as you work through them. These are wonderful activities to add to your curriculum.
In other words, this is a simple yet great collection of handouts to challenge your kids on many aspects possible.
The file includes:
• page #1 - a title page;
• pages #2 - 5 posters with/ without QR codes
• pages #6 - the overview of the key concepts;
• page #7 - students notetaking sheet;
• page #8 - maze;
• pages #9 - 12 watercraft design challenge;
• page #13 - 26 flashcards and worksheets for suggested activities;
• page #27 1/2 page foldable;
• pages #28 and 29 math worksheets;
• page #30 8 windows foldable with heading for the New England's Colonies;
• page #31 - resources.
It is colorful! It is interactive! It is fun! It is goals achieving!
Thank you for purchasing. Enjoy it! Feedback is always appreciated. Also, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to comment below or email me at email@example.com.
✎ ITD Blog
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ RELATED ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
- Social Studies US History Chapter 1 Our Country's Geography Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 2 The Earliest Americans Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 3 A Time of Exploration Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 4 European Settlement Presentation
- Social Studies US History Chapter 5 New England Colonies Presentation
- FREEBIE Social Studies US History Semester I Lesson Topics - Student's Guide
- PDF The New England's Colonies Cross-curricular Handouts
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 1 Our Country's Geography
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 2 The Earliest Americans
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 3 A Time of Exploration
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 4 European Settlement
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 5 The New England Colonies
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 6 The Middle Atlantic Colonies
- Study Guide 5th Gr S. Studies US History Chapter 7 The Southern Colonies