Products in this Bundle (35)
showing 1-5 of 35 products
This is the perfect bundle to start your year, if you are a new teacher or looking for some new ideas. This pack is now new and improved with Over 100 P.E. Games, Active Ice Breakers and Minute to Win It challenges.
In this pack you will find:
- My best selling 2 Year Curriculum Pack complete with lessons, assessments and so much more.
- My popular Over 100 P.E. Games Super Bundle
- My popular Active Ice Breakers and Minute to Win It Challenges
This is priced at the same cost as my 2 year bundle. Great Value for money.
- 28 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (that’s 135 weeks of material)
- Warm-up activities and games within every lesson
- Early childhood I CAN posters to help facilitate student learning and expectations
- Early Childhood student checklist and challenges for every unit
- Teacher assessments for Early Childhood (K-2) and Primary Years (3-6)
- 2 year cycle curriculum map for K – 6
- Primary “gamification challenges – student checklist” (so students can understand the expectations
- This curriculum/program is developed and designed by me, a practising PE teacher/curriculum writer with over 10 years’ experience teaching PE in the early childhood and primary phase of teaching.
- Through countless hours of PE curriculum writing, aligning this curriculum to national standards and designing lessons to meet those standards AND engage students, I’ve accumulated invaluable experience that will save you hours of planning
- These units have been teacher and student tested – but if you need to edit or change a lesson - the documents are editable in word format
- Students love this program!
Here is what reviewers and teachers who have used this product have had to say:
- “This program revolutionised how I teach PE. Excellent connection to student expectations that THE STUDENTS can follow”
- “Simple, amazingly set-up and organised and easy to follow”
- “Had the best performance review with the leadership team at my school because my PE curriculum was spot on. Thank you!”
Here are the units of work included in this program
Early Childhood (units run in 5 week blocks)
FUNDAMENTAL MOTOR MOVEMENTS
- Two Hand Strike
- Forehand Strike
- Vertical Jump
- Overhand Throw
- Ball Bounce
- Welcome to PE (an introductory unit)
- Celebration Games
Primary Years (units run in 5 week blocks)
GAME SENSE (net/wall, invasion, target, striking/fielding)
- Variety of Target
- Lawn bowls
- Track & Field
- Initiative Games and Team Challenges
- Funtastic Sports (Minor games played in a major way)
- Indigenous Games
With the P.E Games Super Bundle you get:
- Instant Activities
- Warm-up Activities
- Cooperative Games
- Team Challenges
- Initiative Games
- Ice Breakers
- Large Group Games
- Tag Games
I am throwing in my popular minute to win it games in as well.
This is all to help you be the best P.E. teacher you can be.
Here are some reviews of this product:
"Wow! So thorough, so much to choose from and very well laid out. It's user friendly, gives you everything you need. Saves on so much planning time, especially being new to being the PE teacher. Thank you!"
"This resource has been amazing for my school. I have used it for Grades K-7 and have had high levels of engagement. It is easy to follow with well thought out lessons."