14 different editable station signs for circuit training in PE class that include push-ups, sit-ups, jump roping and hula hooping to name a few. I usually set this up with 6 or 8 stations around the gym and place any equipment out of bounds. I group kids into 4 or 5 per station and have either pre-recorded interval music or I use my Apple watch to pause it after 30-45 seconds of activity at the station. Then I allow 5-10 seconds of the music off to rotate to the next before starting it back up. A fun way to rotate is to yell out "Move On!", with the students responding with "Let's Go!" while moving to the next station. Circuit training is a great fitness activity to start your PE lesson before moving into your main focus of the day. Check out the preview to see this product in its entirety. Thanks for looking!
Check out my other stations for sports skills that will help prepare your students for game time, and also some socially distanced games:
Also, coming soon!
- Volleyball Stations
- Tennis Stations
- Fitness Self Testing
- Slides 1-14 have a custom heading created on Canva
- Slides 15-28 are replicas with the heading in word art for altering
- Slide 29 is a template with the word art heading for you to create extra stations
- Also included are suggested layouts for 6 or 8 station circuits
- This product is %100 editable with the exception of the headings in slides 1-14