Javelin - a peer assessment & coaching card to help students work through the success criteria of the event, highlighting strengths & weaknesses and helping each other to improve their performance. The Word version included can be edited if required.
The card has:
1. Coaching categories / stages of the event (i.e. Grip / Stance & Preparation / Throwing Action)
2. Diagrams / photos of each stage of the event that compliment the coaching categories
3. Success criteria ‘check list’ enabling a student to assess their partner’s technique vs the ‘perfect role model’ on the card
4. RAG rating profile section (highlighting strengths & weaknesses)
5. Two questions for students to answer (explaining a main strength & offering advice on how to improve)
1. Athletics - Javelin - Peer Assessment & Coaching Card (Word)
Please Note (about my resources in general):
1. Resources produced by myself show: ‘©2018RobDav’
2. SMART Notebook & PDF files will open as normal
3. Powerpoint & Word files are protected and you will be asked to open these as ‘Read Only’
4. Copy and / or edit the files by all means to suit you, but please do not republish in your own or your school / college’s name
5. Resources not produced by myself are free & unlocked (unless part of a multi document pack)
Thank you for looking at my resources. If you use them, I hope they are of benefit for you and your students!