- A complete set of 16 tennis lessons, including introductory, intermediate and advanced levels. Adapted from the concept of ‘Mini Tennis’, which uses the formats of Mini Red, Mini Orange and / or Mini Green.
- Lessons are planned to be done on tennis courts. However, they can easily be adapted for indoors too, played on badminton courts with small rackets and sponge balls (great to use when introducing types of ball spin).
The pack includes:
1. Complete set of 16 lessons (6 at introductory level; 5 at intermediate level; 5 at advanced level)
2. Warm-up ideas (for each level)
3. Teaching points
4. Q & A examples
5. Game Ideas (for each level)
6. Simple & Printable Layout
- As PE teachers, most of us would agree that tennis is a great sport to teach but often a difficult one for pupils to grasp… it’s not an easy sport to master, particularly on outdoor courts!
- The original idea was to adapt the concept of Mini Tennis to suit our pupils in their tennis lessons… and its definitely helped!
- This tailored approach enables pupils to develop vital skills and techniques based on their ability levels (rather than their age).
1. Tennis - Introductory Level Pack - 6 x Lesson Plans (Word)
2. Tennis - Intermediate Level Pack - 5 x Lesson Plans (Word)
3. Tennis - Advanced Level Pack - 5 x Lesson Plans (Word)
Please Note (about my resources in general):
1. Resources produced by myself show: ‘©2018RobDav’
2. SMART Notebook & PDF files will open as normal
3. Powerpoint & Word files are protected and you will be asked to open these as ‘Read Only’
4. Copy and / or edit the files by all means to suit you, but please do not republish in your own or your school / college’s name
5. Resources not produced by myself are free & unlocked (unless part of a multi document pack)
Thank you for looking at my resources. If you use them, I hope they are of benefit for you and your students!