P.E. Kick Units, Lessons, Assessments, Posters & Student Challenges (K-2)
Also included in
- FULL TWO YEAR GRADE K – 2 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMGREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE: - 14 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (80 WEEKS OF MATERIAL!!!) - Warm-up activities and games within every lessPrice $35.00Original Price $52.00Save $17.00
- FULL TWO YEAR GRADE K – 6 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMGREAT VALUE FOR MONEYHERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE: - 29 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (that’s 135 weeks of material) - Warm-up activities and games within every lesson - Early childhoPrice $55.00Original Price $96.00Save $41.00
- FULL 1 YEAR GRADE K – 2 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMGREAT VALUE FOR MONEY. BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!PLEASE READ THE SPORTS LESSONS/UNITS COVERED IN THIS PACK AS THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ONE YEAR PLANS. MAKE SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE: - 8 Curriculum based units wPrice $18.00Original Price $32.00Save $14.00
- FULL ONE YEAR GRADE K – 6 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMGREAT VALUE FOR MONEYPLEASE READ THE SPORTS/UNITS COVERED IN THIS PRODUCT AS THERE ARETWO DIFFERENT K – 6 CURRICULUM PACKS IN MY STOREHERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE: - 16 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and testPrice $35.00Original Price $60.00Save $25.00
- This is the perfect bundle to start your year, if you are a new teacher or looking for some new ideas. This pack is now new and improved with Over 100 P.E. Games, Active Ice Breakers and Minute to Win It challenges.In this pack you will find:- My best selling 2 Year Curriculum Pack complete with lePrice $55.00Original Price $103.50Save $48.50
Get your P.E. students moving with this engaging KICK UNIT that runs for 5 weeks. Kick is one of the primary important fundamental motor skills to learn, particularly for students in Early Childhood. Teachers will learn the importance of kicking, as these actions require proper coordination and strength from multiple body segments to produce the skill. Children will develop improved hand-eye and foot-eye coordination through ball play.
Other than getting the equipment out of your shed, there is NO PREP REQUIRED and this product is completely editable.
This pack includes:
- 2 units of work for Kindergarten and Grade 1/2
-The "I CAN" skill posters (A3 - 11.69" X 15.64")
-Student challenges and checklists
-Teacher Assessments for Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 2
These units have been delivered by dozens of teachers and used by hundreds of students with great engagement, participation and success.
This unit is part of the Primary Years Bundle, with a complete 2 year cycle of PE work. View the two year lesson plans pack.
Or, check out 9 different lesson plan pack bundles that incorporate 1 and 2 year plans for Early Years and Lower/Upper Primary. Click here for more detail.
TERMS Copyright © Physical Education Ideas. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.