Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Also included in
- FULL TWO YEAR GRADE K – 6 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAMGREAT VALUE FOR MONEYHERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE: - 27 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (that’s 135 weeks of material) - Warm-up activities and games within every lesson - Early childho$55.00$96.00Save $41.00
- This is the perfect bundle to start your year, if you are a new teacher or looking for some new ideas. This pack is now new and improved with Over 100 P.E. Games, Active Ice Breakers and Minute to Win It challenges.In this pack you will find:- My best selling 2 Year Curriculum Pack complete with le$55.00$103.50Save $48.50
FULL ONE YEAR GRADE K – 6 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
PLEASE READ THE SPORTS/UNITS COVERED IN THIS PRODUCT AS THERE ARE
TWO DIFFERENT K – 6 CURRICULUM PACKS IN MY STORE
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE:
- 16 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (40 WEEKS OF MATERIAL)
- Warm-up activities and games within every lesson
- Early childhood I CAN posters to help facilitate student learning and expectations
- Early Childhood student checklist and challenges for every unit
- Teacher assessments for Early Childhood (K-2) and Primary Years (3-6)
- 1 year cycle curriculum map for K – 6
- Primary “gamification challenges – student checklist” (so students can understand the expectations
- This curriculum/program is developed and designed by me, a practising PE teacher/curriculum writer with over 10 years’ experience teaching PE in the early childhood and primary phase of teaching.
- Through countless hours of PE curriculum writing, aligning this curriculum to national standards and designing lessons to meet those standards AND engage students, I’ve accumulated invaluable experience that will save you hours of planning
- These units have been teacher and student tested – but if you need to edit or change a lesson - the documents are editable in word format
- Students love this program!
Here is what reviewers have had to say:
- “This program revolutionised how I teach PE. Excellent connection to student expectations that THE STUDENTS can follow”
- “Simple, amazingly set-up and organised and easy to follow”
- “Had the best performance review with the leadership team at my school because my PE curriculum was spot on. Thank you!”
Here are the units of work included in this program
Early Childhood (units run in 5 week blocks)
FUNDAMENTAL MOTOR MOVEMENTS
- WELCOME TO PE
- CELEBRATION GAMES
Primary Years (units run in 5 week blocks)
GAME SENSE (net/wall, invasion, target, striking/fielding)
- INITIATIVE GAMES & TEAM BUILDING CHALLENGES
- ATHLETICS (TRACK & FIELD)
- LAWN BOWLS
- FUNTASTIC SPORT
This resource is designed to help the PE teacher who may be starting their PE journey or looking for some comprehensive ideas on how to teach the subject with a strong link to curriculum.
Imagine starting the school year miles ahead of the game with all your planning done – just saving you time to be the best, most energetic PE teacher you can be.
If you are looking for more, please take the time to check out my full 2 year curriculum map for grades K – 6.
If you are interested in more Physical Education ideas, plans and resources, please visit: