Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Also included in
- This year is like no other. Some teachers are going back per normal, some must cater for at school learning and some must cater for social distancing. Whatever your scenario, this bundle has you covered. In this pack you will find:- My best selling 2 Year Curriculum Pack complete with lessons, as$55.00$106.00Save $51.00
FULL TWO YEAR GRADE K – 6 PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS HUGE BUNDLE:
- 27 Curriculum based units with fun, engaging lessons tried and tested with students (that’s 135 weeks of material)
- Warm-up activities and games within every lesson
- Early childhood I CAN posters to help facilitate student learning and expectations
- Early Childhood student checklist and challenges for every unit
- Teacher assessments for Early Childhood (K-2) and Primary Years (3-6)
- 2 year cycle curriculum map for K – 6
- Primary “gamification challenges – student checklist” (so students can understand the expectations
- This curriculum/program is developed and designed by me, a practising PE teacher/curriculum writer with over 10 years’ experience teaching PE in the early childhood and primary phase of teaching.
- Through countless hours of PE curriculum writing, aligning this curriculum to national standards and designing lessons to meet those standards AND engage students, I’ve accumulated invaluable experience that will save you hours of planning
- These units have been teacher and student tested – but if you need to edit or change a lesson - the documents are editable in word format
- Students love this program!
Here is what reviewers and teachers who have used this product have had to say:
- “This program revolutionised how I teach PE. Excellent connection to student expectations that THE STUDENTS can follow”
- “Simple, amazingly set-up and organised and easy to follow”
- “Had the best performance review with the leadership team at my school because my PE curriculum was spot on. Thank you!”
Here are the units of work included in this program
Early Childhood (units run in 5 week blocks)
FUNDAMENTAL MOTOR MOVEMENTS
- Two Hand Strike
- Forehand Strike
- Vertical Jump
- Overhand Throw
- Ball Bounce
- Welcome to PE (an introductory unit)
- Celebration Games
Primary Years (units run in 5 week blocks)
GAME SENSE (net/wall, invasion, target, striking/fielding)
- Variety of Target
- Lawn bowls
- Track & Field
- Initiative Games and Team Challenges
- Funtastic Sports (Minor games played in a major way)
- Indigenous Games
This resource is designed to help the PE teacher who may be starting their PE journey or looking for some comprehensive ideas on how to teach the subject with a strong link to curriculum.
Imagine starting the school year miles ahead of the game with all your planning done – just saving you time to be the best, most energetic PE teacher you can be.
Want more amazing P.E. Ideas? Click on the titles below.
TERMS Copyright © Physical Education Ideas. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.