Also included in
- › 85 PE sport stations & relay race activitiesIn this bundle you'll get 2 of our popular sellers, the 'Exploring Stations' and the 'Rapid Relays' activity packs, crammed full with loads of sport skill activities for your K-3's - Purchase them together to save a few dollars, they are great on the$22.99$28.98Save $5.99
› 25 thrilling, easy to set up, challenging team races (+ online 'how-to-play' videos) to run at your school gym or field - Great for practicing specific sport skills
Need some competitive activities? The rapid Relay Races PE Sport Skills Pack is ready with 25 thrilling, easy to set up races to run at your school gym or field. They’re great fun to use at any time of the year in your PE units, or even at sporting carnival days and events. These quick, refreshing activities will get your students looking forward to your gym lessons every week!
1. Divide the class into equal teams (or house groups etc…), and one at a time from each group, kids complete the sport skill activities as fast as they can
2. Ways to run them:
- Continuous – With no time limit, groups keep going and going, allowing for plenty of time to practice the tasks.
- Competitive – Teams do the activity as quickly as possible and the first team with all players to successfully complete it wins.
Play multiple rounds of the same challenge before setting up another activity, and your students will love these relays, and week by week will be motivated to challenge themselves, work as a team and get awesome at sport!!
25 thrilling Relay Race activities
You will be fully equipped with 25 easy to set up stations, with clear instructions on how to run each activity and challenge your kids ability. There are 5 relay race variations for each skill element, for:
• Throw & Catching
These activities will work the skills above to help develop your kids into budding tennis, hockey, basketball, American football and soccer stars in no time!! Impress your principal and other staff members with confidence, working on your pupils' hand-eye co-ordination, balance, agility and fundamental movement skills!
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE VIDEO ACCESS
You'll now get a private link to a playlist where you can watch all 25 activities - I've set up and recorded each variation to show your kids, explaining what they need to do - That means teaching your class sport has never been so easy!
Having these great ideas readily available on your iPad or printed out is a fantastic resource to use week by week, term by term, year by year, and we guarantee your kids will LOVE your new PE Relay Race ideas. This pack is a great addition to the Complete Kindergarten – Grade 2 PE Sport Lessons Pack, which has in-depth whole lesson plans for large classes, going through technique and progressions on each skill element.
›If you like this pack, you should also check out:
› Individual Equipment Challenges pack: 42 printable task cards for unique & specific activities to work through individually.
• Learn Math through Sport (Grade 3) - 5 integrative PE lessons that include the key math subjects - Complete with worksheets, score sheets, and 'how-to-play' videos.
Check out the Prime Coaching website for loads of great ideas, drills, games, and instructional content on teaching PE!
• My NEW Youtube channel has weekly videos for simple ideas, drills + skills to show your students, click HERE to check it out!
• Instagram: @PrimeCoachingSport
Feel free to contact for any questions and further support at email@example.com