Also included in
- › 85 PE sport stations & relay race activitiesIn this bundle you'll get 2 of our popular sellers, the 'Exploring Stations' and the 'Rapid Relays' activity packs, crammed full with loads of sport skill activities for your K-3's - Purchase them together to save a few dollars, they are great on the$22.99$28.98Save $5.99
60 PE skill stations - Complete with printable station cards and individual score sheets + access to ONLINE VIDEOS for each station
The Exploring Stations PE & Sport Skills Pack is FULL of 60 PE sport stations for you to set up and run at your school gym or field, developed by experienced elementary PE teachers! It's great to start using at any time of the year.
- Do you need some ideas for a sports carnival day or house group competition? Do you struggle to find new ideas and the correct way to run your weekly PE lessons? Are you looking for some quick, refreshing activities to run with your students to get them excited for sport? Are you clueless when it comes to teaching Physical education?
Watch the videos, set up the stations, and your students work to challenge themselves with the tasks given. After a period of time (e.g 6-8 minutes), the students can record their scores on the provided 'score sheet', and then rotate around to the next sport skill station.
You can set up your lessons how you like: For example have 6 stations all with different skill elements (striking-moving-bouncing-throwing-catching-kicking)
focus week by week on a single skill element, e.g:
Lesson 1 - Striking skills
Lesson 2 - Moving skills
Lesson 3 - Bouncing skills
Lesson 4 - Throwing and catching skills
Lesson 5 - Kicking skills
Your students will love these station activities, and week by week will be motivated to challenge themselves, set records and get awesome at sport!!
1. 60 exciting Sport Stations
You will be fully equipped with 60 easy to set up stations, with clear instructions on how to run each activity and improve your kids sports skills. There are 12 activities for each skill element, for:
• Throwing & Catching
These activities are going to help turn your kids into budding baseball, basketball, tennis, hockey, volleyball, american football and soccer stars in no time!! Impress your principal and other staff members with confidence, working on your pupils' hand-eye co-ordination, balance, agility and fundamental movement skills!
2. Printable Station Cards
You are provided with a file with all the stations, layed out in a way that you can print out and laminate them to last a long time. You can then put the station cards on the wall, or on a cone at the station you setup, so kids know exactly what to do.
3. Individual score sheets
You can print out a score sheet for each student, where they can record their results from the tasks given at each station. Not only does this encourage a personal challenge, it aids with reading comprehension and counting and recording data (suitable for grades 1&2).
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE VIDEO ACCESS
You'll now get a private link to a playlist where you can watch all 60 stations - I've set up and recorded each station to show your kids, explaining what they need to do - That means even less hassle for you to worry about!
Having these great ideas readily available on your iPad or printed out is a fantastic resource to use week by week, term by term, year by year, and we guarantee your kids will LOVE your new PE station ideas. This pack is also a great compliment to the Complete Kindergarten PE Sport Skills Games Pack , which has in-depth whole lesson plans for large classes, going through technique and progressions on each skill element.
What some teachers have said about this pack:
› "Very practical and easy to implement. Kids enjoyed the variety of engaging activities."
› "Explicit directions and great fun activities. Love it!"
› "Easy to follow and lots of fun assured!"
› If you like this pack, you should also check out:
•Agility, Balance & Co-ordination fundamentals pack: 60+ tasks and activities to develop agility, balance & co-ordination with your students
• The Complete PE pack for K-2's with over 100 PE group games, skills, drills, challenges, and lesson ideas for your K-2's: Develop the fundamental • Striking • Moving • Bouncing • Throwing & Catching • Kicking • skills - great inside your sports hall or out on the field
• 25 Relay Races for K-3's pack: 25 thrilling, easy to set up challenging team races to run at your school gym or field - Great for practicing specific sport skills
• Fitness Circuits pack - 36 printable station cards (+ online video instructions) to cover the 6 components of fitness necessary to keep your students healthy and active: Core, flexibility & balance, stamina, leg strength, arm strength, and whole body exercise.
› Individual Equipment Challenges pack: 42 printable task cards for unique & specific activities to work through individually.
› Learn Math through Sport (Grade 3) - 5 integrative PE lessons that include the key math subjects - Complete with worksheets, score sheets, and 'how-to-play' videos.
• Check out the Prime Coaching website for loads of great ideas, drills, games, and instructional content on teaching PE!
• My NEW Youtube channel has weekly videos for simple ideas, drills + skills to show your students, click HERE to check it out!
Feel free to contact for any questions and further support at firstname.lastname@example.org