This file contains multiple resources that can be used to teach the PEEL Writing Strategy. This writing organizer works extremely well to help students focus and include all the essential components of a good writing response. It has helped my lower performing students tremendously with improving their organization. This tool can be used for all types of writing and in many subject areas.
The following products are included in this file:
1. Blank Four Square Organizer
2. Blank PEEL Four Square Organizer: The PEEL strategy is incorporated with the Four Square Organizer to help students organize multi-paragraph responses.
3. Blank PEEL Organizer for Short Responses: This organizer helps students when writing a short response.
4. PEEL Four Square Organizer Teacher Model: This model shows how to organize a persuasive letter about school uniforms. It is a great tool to show students what a high-quality organizer looks like.
5. Persuasive Letter: This sample persuasive letter will allow you to show students how to transfer their thoughts from a PEEL organizer into writing.
6. PEEL Organizer for Short Responses Model: This model deals with the dangers of posting videos on Youtube. It is designed to show students how to answer a constructed response question.
7. You Danger Paragraph: This sample constructed response paragraphs will allow you to show students how to transfer their thoughts from a PEEL organizer into writing.
8. PEEL Digital Anchor Chart: This anchor chart can be displayed on whiteboards and printed out to post on desks to help students remember the PEEL Writing Strategy.
Check out the preview to see exactly what awesome files you will get in this product!
Created by Stephanie M. Icenogle, The Creative Classroom © 2013
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.