Wouldn't it be nice to walk back into your classroom in January all prepped and ready to go? Oh yeah! Our PENGUINS Literacy & Math Centers help you with just that!
Print the included super low prep literacy and math activities full of easy to follow directions. This make the learning centers perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten.
Use the optional versions of activities to reach the different learning levels in your classroom.
The Penguins literacy & math centers are part of the ENDLESS Themed Literacy & Math Centers Bundle
. Grab it now!
Penguin Vocab & Write the Room
- 10 penguin and penguin lifecycle themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use the cards in your writing area, during social studies, or along with circle time. There are 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets included to differentiate instruction.
Penguin Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
"Penguins Eat" - includes repetition, color and sight words, and themed words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books super simple!
"Penguins Eat" (mini) - 2 words per mini page with use of color words in the reader. The entire reader is printed on one page. Practice the simple themed words with clues from the pictures.
Penguin Alphabet & Sight Words Play Dough Mats
- Build uppercase and lowercase letters in play dough. Option to build sight words is included in the set.
Hatching Penguin Alphabet Clip Cards
- 3 versions included - Match the letter on the card and clip it with a clothespin. Choose from uppercase to uppercase, uppercase to lowercase, or lowercase to lowercase clip cards.
Penguins Letter Tracing Cards
- Trace uppercase and lowercase with dry erase markers letters to help the penguins get to the fish.
Fishy Letter & Sound Match
- 2 versions included - Match the letter on the fish to the letter on the penguin OR match the letter on the fish to the initial sound of the picture on the penguin's belly.
Next Number Icy Clip Cards (1-20)
- Identify the number on the iceberg and clip the correct number that comes next with a clothespin.
Count & Add Penguins
- 2 versions included - Use the penguin number cards to count the penguins and color in the correct number on the recording sheet. Or use the option to add the penguins on the addition cards and color in the total number on the recording sheet.
Rainbow Penguin Puzzles
- Put together the rainbow penguin puzzles and identify the color. Color in a penguin on the recording sheet the same color!
Penguin Roll & Graph or Tally
- 2 versions included - Roll the penguin die and identify the picture. Use the graph to record the roll by coloring in one box at a time. Use the tally recording sheet to tally each roll that is made.
Build & Trace Penguin Shapes
- Use wikki stix, mini erasers, or beads to build the shape on the card. Use dry erase markers to trace the letters in the shape's name and the shape tracing row at the bottom of the card.
Penguin Roll & Color or Write
- 3 versions included - Roll a die and count the dots. Record the number by coloring in the penguin with the matching number on it. Record the number on the Roll & Write version by writing the number on the penguin's belly.
These Penguins literacy & math centers will be the perfect partner to our Penguins Fine Motor Busy Bins Bundle
You can find the entire list of the themes that will be included in the Fine Motor Busy Bins Bundle