Also included in
- Have your students engage in higher-order thinking with these math ERROR ANALYSIS activities. This GROWING BUNDLE resource includes 8 different sets (77 questions) of 7th Grade Common Core word problems that are solved incorrectly. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION a$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- PERCENTS BUNDLE - Task Cards, Error Analysis, Graphic Organizer, Doodle Notes, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring PageThis PERCENT BUNDLE includes 40 task cards, 10 error analysis activities and 10 problem solving graphic organizers, 5 doodle notes, 2 mazes, 2 riddles and a coloring page (over 110 skills prac$13.20$16.50Save $3.30
- - Great for online learning and distance learning!This middle school ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE includes 230 real-world word problems (23 sets) that are solved incorrectly for grades 6-8. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION and share a helpful STRATEGY for solving the proble$56.35$80.50Save $24.15
- * Featured in the TPT Newsletter * Best Seller *7th Grade Math COMMON CORE Assessments, Warm-Ups, Task Cards, Error Analysis, Homework Practice Worksheets, Problem Solving Graphic Organizers, Mazes, Riddles, Coloring Activities, Guided NotesThis is a GROWING BUNDLE of all of the 7th Grade MATH RES$136.15$194.50Save $58.35
Have your students apply their understanding of PERCENTS with this ERROR ANALYSIS activities.
Benefits of Math Error Analysis:
Giving students opportunities to identify and correct errors in presented solutions allows them to show their understanding of the mathematical concepts you have taught.
This resource includes 10 real-world PERCENTS word problems that are solved incorrectly. Students have to IDENTIFY THE ERROR, provide the CORRECT SOLUTION and share a helpful STRATEGY for solving the problem. An ANSWER KEY has also been provided with examples of possible answers. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to Use:
When I present this activity to my students, I tell them that these are errors that students from my other class made and I need their help to correct them. Students LOVE correcting other students mistakes. Students can use these activities with a partner, as a warm-up , as classwork, homework, in math centers or group work.
- sales tax
- percent of change
- simple interest
This resource is included in my PERCENTS UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE!
Common Core Alignment:
* 6.RP.3c - Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
* 7.RP.3 -Use proportional relationships to solve multi-step ratio and percent problems.
*Mathematics Practice Standard 3 (construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others).
More PERCENTS Resources:
* TASK CARDS
* ERROR ANALYSIS WORKSHEETS
* PROBLEM SOLVING with GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS
* MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING PAGE Activities
BUNDLE UP & Save $$ This resource is included in my:
__ Percents UNIT RESOURCE BUNDLE
__ 7th Grade Math MEGA BUNDLE
__ 7th Grade Math Error Analysis BUNDLE
__ Middle School Math GROWING MEGA BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG!
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
FOLLOW me on Facebook!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.