This big bundle of Perimeter and Area measurement math centers includes 8 different items that can be used for math centers, RTI, whole group (by projecting with projector), more practice, and many other activities.
The skills covered are:
• Find the perimeter of a shape by counting units
• Find the perimeter by measuring | measurement
• Find lengths of unknown sides
• Find area by counting units
• Find areas of irregular shapes by counting units
• Find areas of rectangles by multiplying rows and columns
• Find areas of combined rectangles
• Distinguish between shapes with same perimeter but different areas
These can be used on any device that can view PowerPoint. Students go through the screens and record their answers on their recording sheet for each section. When they get to the last slide, it becomes self-checking and they can check their answers against the answer key. If you prefer that they cannot check their own answers, you could simply delete that slide and use the included PDF of recording pages and answer keys as your key to check their papers.
At the beginning of each section, an animation shows them how to solve the perimeter or area measurement problem and record it on the answer sheet.