Also included in
- This Literature Circle Bundle includes resources to facilitate student-led independent novel studies. Includes literature circle jobs, literature circle projects, literature circle rubrics, and literature circle final assignments, as well as materials to facilitate discussions. Suitable for middle$9.00$10.35Save $1.35
- Looking for middle school mini lessons, worksheets, handouts, and activities to teach literacy in the secondary English Language Arts classroom? This MASSIVE bundle includes reading, writing, speaking and listening activities for over 29 weeks of daily lessons, activities and literacy tasks!⚡️⚡️⚡️ OVE$120.00$200.35Save $80.35
- Updated for distance learning! This Back to School Bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Use these Back to School Activities for Middle School and High School cl$27.85$43.60Save $15.75
- Foster strong classroom community and growth mindset culture in your middle school or high school classrooms using these icebreaker games, personality quizzes, and organizational tools.⚡⚡⚡ SAVE OVER 30% WITH THE BUNDLE DISCOUNT! ⚡⚡⚡Resources included in this bundle:1.Back to School STUDENT SURVEY Ed$18.25$26.45Save $8.20
Use this Student Personality Inventory in Middle School and High School to gain more insight into your students. This evaluation of personality traits is based on academic psychology and can be used to build collaborative and cooperative student groups in your classroom.
QUIZ BASED ON ACADEMIC PSYCHOLOGY
BUILD COOPERATIVE STUDENT GROUPS
MANAGE IMPORTANT STUDENT DATA
The Student Personality Inventory is a great way to gain more insight into your students. The data collected from this personality quiz provides valuable information that can be used to build balanced student groups or learning communities. My experience with using this approach has received outstanding feedback from my students.
To use this resource, you will either need access to a computer lab or personal devices.
You can begin by exploring the Big Five Personality Traits using the Big Five Personality Test Slideshow Lesson. This mini-lesson is provided in Microsoft PowerPoint® format; there is also a force-copy link to a Google Slides® presentation.
Be sure to instruct students to record their scores in each of the five categories after they have completed this quiz. Once students have finished, you can collect their data by hand and manage it manually, or have them simply fill out an online form for you. There is a force-copy link for a Google Form® where students can submit their scores.
The Sample Student Profiles document provides an example of how I'd manage and interpret data, along with how I would use it to group my students.
This resource is also included in Mondays Made Easy's BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE for Procedures and Routines. This bundle includes classroom management tools and community-building activities to establish daily routines, classroom expectations, and a growth mindset for the new school year. Click here to preview this resource.
You might also be interested in Mondays Made Easy's Back To School Resources.
⭐ Customer Tip! ⭐
Want FREE CREDIT to go towards purchases? Make sure to offer feedback for your downloads! Follow these instructions below:
- Go to your "My Purchases" page to find a "Provide Feedback" button next to each download.
- Follow this link to offer a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
- Your feedback is important to me as it helps me to continually improve my products and ensure they are meeting your needs!
Follow me! Be the first to know about product launches, sales, discounts, and free giveaways:
➾ The Blog
For questions, collaborations, or other concerns:
✉ Contact me: email@example.com
Access my Free Resource Library!
Mondays Made Easy is committed to the continual improvement of resources to meet the current needs of teachers. This product was last updated on May 19, 2021.