PERSONIFICATION ACTIVITIES, ASSIGNMENTS, TASK CARDS, & MORE: This personification resource packet includes a number of activities that will allow your students to understand and analyze the use of personification in writing. It will also give them the opportunity to be creative in their construction of their own examples of personification!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE RESOURCE BUNDLE
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• Personification Poetry: Students will analyze the use of figurative language in an Emily Dickinson poem.
• Personification Poetry: Students will write their own personification poem based on a list of nouns and verbs.
• Personification in Music: Students will analyze the use of this device in music lyrics
• Personification Quotations: Students will analyze the use of this device in quotations.
• 6 personification writing task cards with creative subjects for group writing
• Personification graphic organizer for recording examples of the device in reading.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
♥ Fantastic resource to use while teaching personification! My students really enjoyed it.
♥ The kids loved the creative writing prompts included. They had a lot of fun and requested to write more.
♥ Love this! I will be using these activities in stations that I will set up in my classroom. Thanks!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
HUGE POETRY RESOURCE BUNDLE
TPT BEST SELLER: A YEAR OF ENGLISH BELL RINGERS
A YEAR OF LITERARY TERMS
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!