The Phobia Bundle is a value-packed set of three FUN units on phobias. The format is the same for all three sets, but each set presents all NEW phobias to challenge your students! The Phobia Bundle is filled with Task Cards, Printables, Posters, Creative Writing Ideas, and Games to help you teach your students about different types of phobias.
Each of the three sets in the Phobia Bundle includes:
• What Is a Phobia?
• a page of Phobia Definitions (for easy reference)
• a set of 28 full-color, ready-to-use Phobia Posters with the words and definitions (ideal for bulletin boards or language centers)
• 28 Task Cards with a Phobia Fun Quiz to test knowledge of phobias
• templates to add your own phobias
• a Student Record Sheet (for students to record answers)
• an Answer Key for self correcting of the Phobia Fun Quiz
• Phobia Match-Up Quizzes and Answer Keys
• Creative Writing Ideas for Phobias
• illustrated Writing Templates
• a Phobia Word Search template (students create a puzzle using the list of phobias)
• a Phobia Bingo Card template (for a classroom review game)
Thanks for visiting Pizzazz Learning!
As always, I welcome your comments and feedback.
Phobia Bundle © 2017 Linda Schwartz • Pizzazz Learning
Cover and inside art: © Alison1414 • Fotolia
Clip Art © Kate Hadfield Designs
Striped Task Card Backgrounds © Red Pepper
keywords: phobias, gifted and talented, vocabulary, creative writing
If you purchase the Phobia Bundle, please take a minute to rate it to receive TpT credits.
Be FIRST, to learn about NEW products and SALE notices. Click the star in my store to become a FOLLOWER.
Looking for a specific skill or activity? Pizzazz Learning has Task Cards, Printables, and Worksheets for the following:
addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, word problems, multi-step word problems, mental math, number patterns, fractions, money, time, place value, reviews, test prep
adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, verbs, nouns, pronouns, prepositions, subject-verb agreement
context clues, dictionary skills, alphabetical order, contractions, compounds, abbreviations, plurals, lists, proofreading, spelling, punctuation, synonyms, antonyms, rhyming, homophones, prefixes, suffixes, vocabulary, creative writing, reviews, test prep, anagrams
social issues, U.S. geography, quiz cards, state trivia, U.S. presidents, famous people, famous women, famous men, famous athletes, the Constitution
superheroes, dogs, sports, fairy tales, birds, plants, kindness, scavenger hunts, mysteries, tolerance, bullies, kindness, word puzzles
Seasons, Holidays, & Special Occasions
beginning of the school year, back-to-school, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Hanukkah, Arbor Day, Chinese New Year, Cinco de Mayo, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Memorial Day, Valentine’s Day, Veteran’s Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Independence Day, Earth Day
early finishers, gifted and talented, quickie quizzes, critical thinking, creative thinking, quotes, phobias