PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product is designed to help your emergent readers learn a specific Letter Name "F" and its Sound through 12 different activities and worksheets. Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Skills activities are built into the materials. With 12 different activities, this resource is perfect for your small groups or for use in literacy centers.
The activities in this set are focused around the letter F:
• Emergent Reader (This booklet is also included in Rhyming Alphabet Letter Books for Emergent Readers.)
• Flip Book-b/w
• Foldable Booklet-b/w
• Phonics Headband-color and b/w
• Syllable Sort-b/w
• Poem-color and b/w
• Accordion Booklet-color and b/w
• Target Sound Anchor Picture Sort-b/w
• Decorate the Letter-b/w
• “I Can Spell It” Activity-b/w
• Target Sound Concentration Game-color and b/w
• Reading Fluency Cards
Other materials included to assist with instruction are:
• Anchor Letter Posters-2 versions, both in color and b/w
• Pocket Chart Cards-color and b/w
• Bonus Activity
• Teacher Directions, Answers, and CCSS Guides are included for each activity. (Special Note: CCSS standards are not referenced on the actual materials used by students. Rather, they are provided on a separate page, as not all districts have adopted the CCSS standards.)
This product is part of an instructional sequence series for the letters of the alphabet. The order of letter introduction is based on those letter/sound connections that will help children start reading and writing words as soon as possible with relative ease. The activities increase in difficulty as the series progresses.
The letter sequence has been organised into 5 groups:
Group 1: A,M,S,T
Group 2: B,C,E,N,P
Group 3: D,I,L,O,R
Group 4: F,G,H,J,K,U
Group 5: Q,V,W,X,Y,Z
SPECIAL NOTE: The Preview has not yet been updated to reflect the latest revisions.
Here are some other products to enhance your phonics instruction!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can consider that as I create more products.
Do you like this lesson, but are not ready to buy it just yet?
Just put it on your WISH LIST or “Pin It” so you don’t lose this item!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
With thanks-kinder tweets