Also included in
- This is Bundle 7 of our Simple Phonics Centers series, packed with 6 year-long activities for literacy centers, worksheets and games. The activities in this bundle focus on letter sounds, CVC words, Long Vowels, CVCe words, Blends, Digraphs, Diphthongs, R-Controlled Vowels, Double Consonants, Y-EndiPrice $24.50Original Price $33.00Save $8.50
Phonics Clip-A-Word Literacy Center: This phonics center can be used for simple literacy centers, morning work, small group work, sub plans for even home practice.
How To Play: Students clip the word that matches the picture. Toss these cards in a bin with some clips and you're done! Includes 152 cards with four choices on each card. To make this self-checking, add a sticker on the back of each card behind the correct answer.
Please note: This resource includes pages to practice many different phonics rules together. Therefore there's no need to search for separate sets if you want to use the same activity for CVC or CVCe words, for example - they are all included! The sets are 50-100+ pages each, and include several pages for all or most of the phonics topics below:
- CVC short vowels
- Long Vowel Pairs
- CVCe words
- R-Controlled Vowels
- Double Consonants
NOTE: This set is part of a larger bundle where 6 phonics resources are available together at a lower price. Remember that each set contains pages for multiple phonics rules and so include 50-100+ pages each:
Phonics Bundle 7 includes the sets listed below.
- Clip A Word - Students clip the word that matches the picture. Toss these cards in a bin with some clips and you're done! Includes 152 cards with four choices on each card. To make this self-checking, add a sticker on the back of each card behind the correct answer.
- Read Glue Draw Print - Students read the word and find the picture to match. After cutting and gluing the picture in the correct spot, students draw and print the word. There are 50+ activity pages included to practice all the phonics rules listed on the cover.
- Bumpity Bump 40 Phonics Game Boards - This is a fun phonics game that can be played alone or with a parter. The rules are simple: Roll a die and see which picture matches. Place a block or game piece on that word in the grid. If your partner lands on the same word you can be "bumped" off the spot. There are 40+ game board for all the phonics rules listed on the cover.
- Secret Word Phonics Cards - These simple cards are an alternate version to the best-selling Secret Sentences resource (click HERE to see over 500 reviews!) In this set, students write (or place a magnetic letter) the first letter of the picture (ie: C for a picture of "cat") The letters will spell out a phonics word. They choose from the pictures provided which matches the word they decoded (to show comprehension).
- Word Family Builder - Students use the built-in letter tiles at the bottom of each page to cut and arrange letters to spell the word that matches each picture. Students write the word beside the picture and draw their own picture to match. For early finishers, there is a spot to use words in a sentence. 20 word families are included in this resource.
- Mystery Word Challenge - This printable activity is similar to the best-selling Secret Sentences resource (click HERE to see over 500 reviews!) In this set, students decode four words with the same phonics rule by writing the first letter of each picture. Students are them prompted to write two sentences using the words, and illustrate their choices.
There are more Phonics Bundles available! Each bundle has between 6-8 complete sets for you to use throughout the year. The advantage to choosing bundles is that you'll get each set at a reduced price.
You can see the other PHONICS BUNDLES by clicking links below:
You can see the preview by clicking the green button near the top of this page. Please look at the preview to see the details before purchasing to ensure these are right for your class. Each cover shows an example page from each of the activities.
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
You can also browse a big list of resources for:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com