Help your students grasp these digraphs with these no prep seat work packets. Each pack contains the initial and end sounds sh, ch and th.
Lovely large font with lots of space for copying.
I use these with great success with struggling readers.
This is a fantastic pack of worksheets for the sh, ch and th digraphs. There are six worksheet for each sound, both initial and ending.
Lack of confidence in new readers is crushing! My kiddies find these simple worksheets really rewarding as they are staged to easily introduce them to the sound and build skills. They are soon reading the sentences and feeling great about reading.
* Say and write the initial sound
* Slide your finder along the red bar and say the digraph
* Trace over the words
* Write the words on the lines
* Read the simple sentences and write them on the line below
* Fill in the missing words
* Repeat the process for the final sound
* Move onto the next digraph
These worksheets are suitable for children from 4. These activities reinforce Common Core Standard: