Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reinforce letter/sound correlations while practicing segmenting and blending sounds. Common Core standards (RF.K.2d; RF.K.3a)
Laminate for multiple use, or print and trim (4 per page) for centers work.
**REVISED FILE: Short "U" was added to complete the bundle. You may access the revised file through your TpT account ("My Purchases").
This bundle is a zip file of PDF documents. Take advantage of this offer for huge savings. If you have any problems downloading or opening the file, please contact TpT customer service, or email me at KB3Teach@aol.com.
EACH VOWEL SET INCLUDES:
- Alphabet Sound Chart (2 versions)
- Mini Interactive Flashcards (printables)
- Vocabulary Tracing Cards
- Write & Wipe Picture Cards
- Vocabulary & Write/Wipe Card Templates
- Bonus B/W Complete Set
1) Print one set for each student.
2) Students cut on dotted lines to make individual flashcards.
3) Students write alphabet letters to match the pictures (mouse/apple/turtle = m / a / t)
4) Blend individual phonemes into CVC words.
Students read/blend the word, then draw a picture on the back of the flashcard. For more advanced students, have them write a simple sentence using the words in context.
Click "Follow" above to receive automatic "new product" notifications from TpT.
*All pictures, fonts and graphics used with permission from original copyright holders.*