PHONICS FUN: Reinforce letter/sound correlations while practicing segmenting and blending sounds. (RF.K.2d; RF.K.3a). Laminate for multiple use, or print and trim (4 per page) for centers work.
1) Print one set for each student.
2) Students cut on dotted lines to make individual flashcards.
3) Students write alphabet letters to match the pictures (mouse / apple / turtle = m / a / t)
4) Blend individual phonemes into CVC words.
Students read/blend the word, then draw a picture on the back of the flashcard. For more advanced students, have them write a simple sentence using the words in context.
- Alphabet Sound Charts (Color & B/W)
- 32 Mini Interactive Flashcards
- 32 Vocabulary Tracing Cards
- 32 "Write and Wipe" Cards
- Vocabulary Cards Template
- Sentence Cards Template
- Write and Wipe Template
- Complete Set of B/W Printables
ADDITIONAL FLASHCARD SETS:
Interactive Flashcards (Short "E")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "I")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "O")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "U")
Interactive Flashcards COMPLETE SET *AEIOU* (BUNDLE)
Alphabet Wall Cards A-Z
CVC Segmenting Flashcards (AEIOU)
If you downloaded this file prior to 10/28/14 you can access the revised file through your TpT account ("My Purchases").
Click "Follow" above to receive automatic "new product" notifications from TpT.
*All pictures, fonts and graphics used with permission from original copyright holders.*