Reinforce letter/sound correlations while practicing segmenting and blending sounds. Common Core standards (RF.K.2d; RF.K.3a)
REVISED FILE: If you downloaded this file prior to 10/28/14, you can access the revised file through your TpT account (My Purchases).
- Alphabet Sound Chart (Color and B&W)
- 24 mini interactive flashcards (printables)
- 24 vocabulary picture cards
- 24 "write and wipe" picture cards
- Template: Picture Cards
- Template: Sentence Cards
- Template: Picture Card Borders
- Template: "Write and Wipe" Cards
- Complete set of B&W printables
INTERACTIVE FLASHCARD SETS:
Interactive Flashcards (Short "A")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "E")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "I")
Interactive Flashcards (Short "O")
Interactive Flashcards COMPLETE SET *AEIOU* (BUNDLE)
Alphabet Wall Cards A-Z
CVC Segmenting Flashcards (AEIOU)
1) Print one set for each student.
2) Students cut on dotted lines to make individual flashcards.
3) Students write alphabet letters to match the pictures (bee / umbrella / goat = b / u / g)
4) Blend individual phonemes into CVC words.
5) Practice/Recall with "wipe and write" picture cards.
Students read/blend the word, then draw a picture on the back of the flashcard. For more advanced students, have them write a simple sentence using the words in context. (Note: template included.)
Click "Follow" above to receive automatic "new product" notifications from TpT.
*All pictures, fonts and graphics used with permission from the original copyright holders.*