These 12 Phonics Literacy Center Activities for the letter J
provide worksheet activities which are Easy Prep Printables
, focusing on a specific Letter Name and Sound
. Designed for Emergent Readers
, this unit can be used to introduce, reinforce, or review a specific letter name and sound. Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Skills
activities are built into the materials. These Phonics and Phonemic Awareness Center Activities provide multiple ways to engage students through developmentally appropriate practice as they complete the tasks. These activities can also be used as an Intervention Unit
with small groups, which allows you to differentiate your instruction.
CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD A FREE COMPANION ACTIVITY TO THIS PRODUCT FOR YOU TO PRINT AND USE RIGHT NOW!
The activities in this set are focused around the sound for the letter J
• Emergent Reader (This booklet is also included in Rhyming Alphabet Letter Books for Emergent Readers) color and b/w
• Phonics Flip Book-b/w
• Phonics Foldable Booklet-b/w
• Phonics Headband-color and b/w
• Target Sound Phonemic Awareness-b/w
• Poem-color and b/w
• Accordion Writing Booklet-color and b/w
• Phonemic Awareness Target Sound Sort-b/w
• “I Can Spell It” Phonics Activity-b/w
• Decorate the Target Letter-b/w
• Rhyming Words Phonemic Awareness Activity-b/w
• Concentration Phonics Game with the target sound-color and b/w
Other materials included to assist with instruction are:
• Anchor Letter Posters-2 versions, both in color and b/w
• Pocket Chart Cards-color and b/w
• Bonus Activity-b/w
• Teacher Directions for All Activities
• CCSS Guide for Each Activity
Here are some other products to enhance your phonics instruction
PHONICS LETTER OF THE WEEK LITERACY CENTERS A
PHONICS LETTER OF THE WEEK LITERACY CENTERS M
PHONICS LETTER OF THE WEEK S LITERACY CENTERS
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can consider that as I create more products.
Do you like this lesson, but are not ready to buy it just yet?
Just put it on your WISH LIST
or “Pin It” so you don’t lose this item!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
With thanks-kinder tweets